Domestic staff insurance

Regular or occasional home help must be insured by law. Home help insurance will protect you against the financial consequences of accidents suffered by your personnel.

Home help insurance covers physical injuries incurred by any member of your home help team, i.e. babysitter, nanny, caretaker, DIY handyman, tutor, cleaner, gardener, stable hand, gamekeeper, etc.

This type of insurance is compulsory in accordance with the Act relating to industrial accidents dated 10 April 1971.

If you use a cleaner paid with service cheques (titres services), it is not necessary to take out such an insurance (the cleaner is insured by the company for which he works). The insurance contract is not nominative, which means that the name of the personnel does not appear on the contract.