The Belgian tax return

During May, the Belgian tax authorities send out tax returns in brown envelopes to all taxpayers. Depending on your situation, you may have some questions about filling in the form! What does the tax return consist of? How should the boxes be completed? What documents do you need to collect? What should you do if you make a mistake? The Expat Welcome Desk explains it all.

Have you received your tax return but aren’t sure what to do with it?

In paper form (the brown envelope) or in electronic form (tax-on-web) the tax return is, at present, sent to everybody who has been registered in the national register since 1 January 2022.

What does this brown envelope contain?

The tax return in paper format is accompanied by a number of documents:

  • The explanatory brochure that helps you fill in your return;
  • The draft, or "preparatory document", printed on beige paper, which is intended to help you complete your tax return. This document does not need to be returned but it is important to complete it before you fill in your return – this will ensure that you enter the codes and their amounts correctly on the return and do not forget any;
  • The written return itself, printed in red and white, containing your personal data, to be returned stamped to the scanning centre after having been completed, dated and signed before 30 June 2022. There are no pre-printed codes in the declaration. You therefore have to enter the codes and the corresponding amounts yourself;
In the first 6 boxes, enter your code.


You then have 10 boxes to enter the amount corresponding to the code. Note! Your amount should be aligned to the right, with the last two boxes used for cents only. If you need to enter a round amount (without any cents), enter "00" in the last 2 boxes.

For example, to enter an amount of 32.132,13 euros:


  • The accompanying sheet printed in white and green for sending in any annexes if necessary;
  • The return envelope to send in your return and any annexes. The address that should appear in the envelope window is that of the scanning centre.

Which documents do you need to complete your tax return?


In order to fill in your tax return, you must first gather various documents that may entitle you to tax reductions: the 281.10 payslip (to be obtained from your employer), the statement of your childcare costs, the certificate for your mortgages, pension savings, gifts to recognised institutions (donations and legacies), service vouchers, costs incurred in order to save energy, alimony payments, etc.

What should I do if I have not received a paper return?

It is still possible to complete your return electronically via Tax-on-web (until 15 July 2022) using your electronic identity card and a suitable card reader. This means that you will no longer need to request a paper return.

If you still wish to complete a paper return, you should request a return form from your Personal Tax Centre.

NB! If you have received a proposal for a simplified return, you will not receive a paper return.

Can I use an agent to submit my return?

Yes. Anybody who needs to file a return can call on the services of an agent (accountant, chartered accountant, tax consultant, etc.) This agent must have a company number.

First, you and your agent must create a mandate in the secure application "Mandates". Your agent will then complete your return and submit it via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web). Your agent will be able to submit your return up to 30 September 2022. However, if you want your accountant to make a change to your simplified return, they can do this up to 15 July 2022 (via MyMinfin).

What should I do if there is a mistake or omission in my tax return?

You can no longer amend your paper return yourself after it has been submitted. We would ask you to contact your personal tax centre as soon as possible to have your error corrected.

If you have submitted your return via Tax-on-web, you can amend your return yourself via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web) until 15 July 2022 (once only).

What happens if I submit my return late?

If you have not submitted your return by the deadline indicated on it, you risk a fine or an increase in tax.

The administration may also resort to the procedure of ex officio taxation. In that event, it has a period of three years to assess or amend your tax.

Can I ask for more time to submit my return?

In some, exceptional, cases, it is possible to obtain an extension, subject to the following conditions:

--> your request must be justified by 'force majeure' or 'just cause', i.e. an event that you could not foresee or avoid, and which is not of your own making. For example:
  • You are seriously ill;
  • Your documents have been lost because of theft or a fire;
  • You are abroad for an extended period (work abroad, seafarers, etc.)

--> Your request must be submitted before the normal deadline expires:
  • 30 June 2022 if you submit a paper return;
  • 15 July 2022 if you file your return via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web).

To request an extension, call your personal tax centre giving:

  • Your surname, forename and national registration number;
  • The method of submission for your return: using the paper form or via Tax-on-web;
  • The reasons for your request;
  • The date of the extension desired.

Your application will be reviewed by your centre. It will inform you whether the request is approved or refused.

Additional points:

- The documents entitled “Part 2” are only relevant for people who are self-employed or company directors.

- Officials of the European institutions with tax residence in Belgium must complete the tax return by declaring all their worldwide income. However, they do not have to mention their EU salary, but have to tick two special boxes (1062-05 and 1020-47) exempting them from taxes on their salaries. They must attach the tax exemption certificate issued by their institution. If they have other income in Belgium or abroad (e.g. property), they must declare it under the corresponding codes.

- For officials of the European institutions who do not have their tax residence in Belgium the declaration must be returned to the scanning centre, undated and unsigned but with the tax exemption certificate issued by their institution, and mentioning that they are non-resident in Belgium for tax purposes.

If someone in this category of officials has income from Belgian sources, it must be declared in a non-resident tax return. In this case you must notify your relevant tax office and complete this form. Once this application has been submitted, you will receive the return each year. You must also inform your office if there is a change of address and/or your marital status (in case of marriage, legal cohabitation, separation, divorce, death).

New: If you have income in one of the following countries: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain or the Netherlands, there is an app to help you determine:
  • How to report this income on your return;
  • In which country this income will be taxed;
  • If this income is subject to municipal tax.

For more information, see this web page.

Do you need help?

Up to 29 June 2022, an employee of the FPS Finance can help you fill in your tax return. This must be arranged by appointment at one of the FPS Finance offices or by telephone. To do so, you must first make an appointment using the telephone number specified on the envelope for your return or on 02/575 56 67. When making an appointment, you will need your national register number.

If you have chosen telephone help and you miss the first call, the assistant will leave a message and call you back. You do not need to call back yourself. If you also miss the second call, you should make an appointment for another day (as soon as possible).


--> you will not be able to access help with your return after 29 June 2022.

--> to make sure that you are being contacted by a genuine employee of FPS Finance, here is what to look out for:

  • The call will come from a number like 02 572 57 xx;
  • An FPS Finance assistant will only contact you if you have made an appointment, and only on the date agreed with you;
  • They will confirm your identity with your national registration number;
  • Your assistant will know most of the details of your income and other items to be included in your return. For example, he can tell you over the phone what your salary was in 2020.

People may fraudulently impersonate calls from FPS Finance. Please hang up immediately if:

  • The person contacting you does not know your full name;
  • You are asked to pay for the help;
  • The person you are talking to offers to come to your home or asks you to go somewhere;
  • Your contact asks you for your bank account number, your credit card number, a password, the PIN for your identity card, your home address or your email address.

More information about your tax return on:

The Expat Welcome Desk of the Brussels Commissioner for Europe and International Organisations is also available to help you.


capture decran 2022 05 31 a 17.20.25

The Expat Welcome Desk is pleased to invite you to a free seminar (in English) commencing at 12 PM on 9th June 2022. Primarily aimed at expats working for Belgian employers, this seminar is free to access, although you will need to register by Monday 7st June, 3 PM via the following e-mail address:

Venue: 63 Avenue d’Auderghem, 1040 Etterbeek, at the Office of the Brussels Commissioner for Europe and International Organisations (CEIO).

Speaker: Mr Eric LAURENT, Tax consultant at Eryv.


11.45: Welcome

12.00: Presentation

13.15: Q&A sessions

13.30: Lunch & Networking

De Belgische belastingaangifte uit de doeken gedaan

In de loop van de maand mei krijgen alle belastingplichtigen vanwege de Belgische belastingadministratie de gevreesde bruine envelop met het formulier voor de belastingaangifte in de bus. Al naargelang van uw situatie dienen zich bij het invullen hiervan ongetwijfeld een aantal vragen aan. Hoe is de belastingaangifte opgebouwd? Hoe vult u de vakjes in? Naar welke documenten moet u op zoek? Wat doet u als u een fout vaststelt? De Expat Welcome Desk informeert u.

U hebt het aangifteformulier ontvangen en geraakt er niet wijs uit?

Iedereen die op 1 januari 2021 stond ingeschreven in het bevolkingsregister krijgt deze maand een formulier om zijn belastingaangifte in te dienen, hetzij op papier (de bruine envelop) of digitaal (Tax-on-web).

Wat zit er in de bruine envelop?

Het papieren aangifteformulier gaat vergezeld van meerdere documenten:

- De toelichtende brochure begeleidt u bij het invullen van uw aangifte;

- Het beige kladformulier, « voorbereidend document » genaamd, is er om u te helpen bij het invullen van de belastingaangifte. Het is een document dat niet moet worden opgestuurd, maar het is wel belangrijk dat u het invult vóór u aan de aangifte zelf begint om bij het overschrijven van de codes en de bijhorende bedragen geen elementen te vergeten en deze juist te noteren;

- Op het aangifteformulier zelf, met rood-witte druk, moeten uiteindelijk uw gegevens vermeld staan wanneer u het ingevuld, gedateerd en ondertekend terugstuurt naar het scanningscentrum vóór 30 juni 2022. Op het aangifteformulier staan geen voorgedrukte codes vermeld. U dient dus zelf de codes en bijhorende bedragen op het formulier neer te schrijven;

  • In de eerste zes vakjes schrijft u de code.

  • Vervolgens hebt u 10 vakjes om het bedrag in te vullen dat aan de code beantwoordt. Opgelet! Het bedrag moet rechts afgelijnd staan en de laatste twee vakjes dienen enkel voor de centiemen. Betreft het een rond getal (zonder centiemen), schrijf dan “00” in de laatste twee vakjes.

Een bedrag van 32.132,13 euro geeft u bijvoorbeeld aan als volgt:


- Het groen-witgedrukt begeleidend blad dient voor de verzending van eventuele bijlagen;

- De envelop die wordt meegestuurd met het aangifteformulier dient om de ingevulde aangifte en eventuele bijlagen terug te sturen. In het venster van de envelop moet het adres van het scanningscentrum te zien zijn.

Welke documenten hebt u nodig om de belastingaangifte in te vullen?

Vóór u aan de belastingaangifte begint, zoekt u best een aantal documenten samen die recht kunnen geven op belastingvermindering: de loonfiche 281.10 (die u moet krijgen van uw werkgever), het attest van de kosten voor de opvang van uw kinderen, het attest van uw hypotheekleningen, pensioensparen, giften aan erkende instellingen (schenkingen en legaten), dienstencheques, energiebesparende uitgaven, onderhoudsgeld...

Wat doe ik als ik geen papieren aangifteformulier heb ontvangen?

U kunt uw belastingaangifte steeds invullen langs elektronische weg via Tax-on-web (tot 15 juli 2022) met behulp van uw elektronische identiteitskaart en een daarvoor geschikte kaartlezer. Zo hoeft u het papieren aangifteformulier niet meer aan te vragen.

Wenst u toch de aangifte in te dienen op papier, vraag dan een aangifteformulier aan bij uw Centrum Particulieren.

Opgelet! Als u een vereenvoudigd aangiftevoorstel hebt ontvangen, krijgt u geen papieren aangifteformulier meer toegestuurd.

Mag ik iemand een mandaat geven om mijn aangifte in te dienen?

Ja. Iedereen die een belastingaangifte moet indienen, mag een beroep doen op een mandaathouder (boekhouder, accountant, belastingadviseur e.d.), die dient te beschikken over een ondernemingsnummer.

Om te beginnen, dient u samen met uw mandaathouder een mandaat aan te maken in de beveiligde toepassing « Mandaten ». Vervolgens vult uw mandaathouder de aangifte in en verstuurt ze via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web). De mandaathouder heeft tijd om uw aangifte in te dienen tot 30 september 2022. Wenst u dat uw accountant nog een wijziging aanbrengt in de vereenvoudigde aangifte, dan kan deze dat tot 15 juli 2022 (via MyMinfin).

Wat doe ik als ik bij het invullen van de aangifte een fout heb gemaakt of iets vergeten ben?

Zelf kunt u aan uw aangifte niets meer wijzigen zodra het formulier is verstuurd. Wij raden u aan om in een dergelijk geval zo snel mogelijk contact op te nemen met uw Centrum Particulieren om de fout te laten rechtzetten.

Hebt u de aangifte ingediend via Tax-on-web, dan kunt u deze zelf nog aanpassen via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web) tot 15 juli 2022 (slechts één keer).

Wat gebeurt er als ik mijn aangifte te laat indien?

Als u de aangifte niet hebt ingediend binnen de termijn die hierop vermeld staat, kan dat leiden tot een boete of een belastingverhoging.

Bovendien kan de administratie de procedure van aanslag van ambtswege starten. Ze beschikt dan over een termijn van drie jaar om uw belasting te berekenen of de berekening te wijzigen.

Kan ik een bijkomende termijn vragen om mijn aangifte in te dienen?

In uitzonderlijke gevallen is het mogelijk om een bijkomende indieningstermijn te verkrijgen, maar enkel onder de volgende voorwaarden:

=> Uw aanvraag hiertoe moet worden gerechtvaardigd door “overmacht” of “geldige redenen” zoals een gebeurtenis die u niet kon voorzien of vermijden en die buiten uw wil om is ontstaan. Bijvoorbeeld:

  • u bent ernstig ziek;
  • uw documenten zijn verdwenen door brand of diefstal;
  • u bent voor lange duur in het buitenland (om te werken, zeevarenden ...) .

=> Uw aanvraag moet worden ingediend vóór het verstrijken van de normale termijn:

  • 30 juni 2022 als u een aangifte op papier indient;
  • 15 juli 2022 als u de aangifte indient via MYMINFIN (TAX-ON-WEB).

Om een bijkomende indieningstermijn aan te vragen, belt u naar uw centrum particulieren met vermelding van:

  • uw naam, voornaam en nationaal nummer;
  • de wijze waarop u de aangifte indient: met het papieren formulier of via Tax-on-web;
  • de redenen die uw aanvraag rechtvaardigen;
  • de datum van de gevraagde bijkomende indieningstermijn.
Uw verzoek wordt door het centrum onderzocht. En dit informeert u vervolgens of uw verzoek is aanvaard of geweigerd.


- De documenten van « Deel 2 » zijn enkel bestemd voor zelfstandigen en bedrijfsleiders.

- Ambtenaren van de Europese instellingen met fiscale verblijfplaats in België dienen de belastingaangifte in te vullen met vermelding van al hun wereldwijde inkomsten. Hun bezoldiging van de Europese Unie hoeven zij niet te vermelden, maar dan moeten ze wel twee specifieke vakjes aankruisen (1062-05 en 1020-47) om te worden vrijgesteld van inkomensbelasting. Ook voegen zij het bewijs van belastingvrijstelling toe dat hun instelling heeft uitgereikt. Hebben zij andere inkomsten in België of in het buitenland (bijvoorbeeld uit vastgoed), dan dienen zij deze aan te geven onder de overeenstemmende codes.

- Voor ambtenaren van de Europese instellingen die hun fiscale verblijfplaats niet in België hebben gevestigd, moet de verklaring ongedateerd en niet ondertekend met het door hun instelling uitgereikte bewijs van belastingvrijstelling naar het scanningscentrum worden teruggezonden met de vermelding dat zij niet in België belastingplichtig zijn.

Indien deze categorie ambtenaren inkomsten heeft uit Belgische bron moeten deze worden aangegeven in een belastingaangifte voor niet-inwoners. Zij moeten in dat geval hun bevoegde belastingkantoor hiervan in kennis stellen en dit formulier invullen. Eens dit verzoek is ingediend, ontvangen zij de verklaring elk jaar. Wel dienen zij het kantoor op de hoogte te brengen van adreswijzigingen en/of wijzigingen in hun burgerlijke staat (in geval van huwelijk, wettelijk samenwonen, scheiding, echtscheiding, overlijden).

Nieuw! Als u inkomsten hebt in één van de volgende landen: Duitsland, Spanje, Frankrijk, Griekenland, Italië, Luxemburg of Nederland, dan kunt u gebruik maken van een toepassing om u te helpen:
  • bij het invullen van deze inkomsten op uw aangifte;
  • om te kijken in welk land deze inkomsten belast worden;
  • om na te gaan of op deze inkomsten gemeentebelastingen geheven worden.

Meer informatie hierover vindt u op de website

Hulp nodig?

Tot 29 juni 2022 kunt u zich door een medewerker van de FOD Financiën laten bijstaan bij het invullen van uw belastingaangifte. Dit kan enkel op afspraak in één van de kantoren van de FOD Financiën of per telefoon. Daartoe maakt u eerst een afspraak via het telefoonnummer dat vermeld staat op de bruine envelop van de aangifte of op 02/575.56.67. Zorg dat u daarbij uw nationaal nummer bij de hand hebt.

Wenst u zich per telefoon te laten bijstaan bij het invullen van de aangifte maar hebt u de oproep van de medewerker gemist, dan laat deze een boodschap achter en belt u op een later ogenblik een tweede keer terug. U hoeft zelf niet te bellen. Mist u ook de tweede oproep, bel dan zo spoedig mogelijk zelf terug voor een nieuwe afspraak op een andere dag.


à Na 29 juni 2022 kunt u geen beroep meer doen op de dienst bij het invullen van de aangifte.

à Om zeker te zijn dat het echt een medewerker van de FOD Financiën is die u contacteert, let u op het volgende:

·         Het oproepnummer is 02 572 57 xx;

·         De medewerker van de FOD Financiën contacteert u enkel als u zelf een afspraak gemaakt hebt en alleen op de datum die daarbij met u werd vastgelegd;

·         De ambtenaar bevestigt uw identiteit met uw nationaal nummer

·         De medewerker die u aan de lijn hebt, kent het merendeel van uw inkomsten en van de andere elementen die in uw aangifte vermeld moeten worden. Zo kent hij bijvoorbeeld uw loonbedrag van 2020.

Er zijn soms mensen met slechte bedoelingen die doen alsof ze van de FOD Financiën zijn. Wij vragen u onmiddellijk de hoorn op te leggen wanneer:

·         de persoon die u opbelt niet op de hoogte is van uw naam en voornaam;

·         men u vraagt te betalen om van deze hulp bij het invullen gebruik te maken;

·         de persoon aan de andere kant van de lijn voorstelt om bij u langs te komen of ergens af te spreken;

·         de beller u vraagt om uw rekeningnummer, uw kredietkaartnummer, een wachtwoord, de pincode van uw identiteitskaart, uw thuisadres of uw e-mailadres.

Meer informatie over uw belastingaangifte op:


Déclaration fiscale belge : comment ça marche ?

Durant le mois de mai l’administration fiscale belge envoie les déclarations d’impôts, sous enveloppes brunes, à tous les contribuables. Selon votre situation, remplir le formulaire peut soulever quelques questions ! De quoi se compose la déclaration fiscale ? Comment remplir les cases ? Quels documents faut-il rassembler ? Que faire en cas d’erreur ? L’Expat Welcome Desk vous explique tout.

Vous avez reçu votre déclaration fiscale et vous ne vous y retrouvez pas ?

Sous format papier (enveloppe brune) ou sous format électronique (Tax-on-web) la déclaration fiscale est, pour le moment, envoyée à toutes les personnes qui sont inscrites au registre national depuis le 1er janvier 2022.

Qu’est-ce que comprend cette enveloppe brune ?

La déclaration fiscale sous format papier est accompagnée de divers documents :

- La brochure explicative qui vous aide à remplir votre déclaration ;

- Le brouillon appelé « document préparatoire » imprimé sur du papier beige a pour but de vous aider à compléter votre déclaration fiscale. Ce document ne doit pas être renvoyé mais il est important de le compléter avant de remplir votre déclaration ; cela vous permet de retranscrire correctement les codes et leurs montants sur la déclaration et de ne pas en oublier ;

- La déclaration écrite elle-même, imprimée en rouge et blanc, reprenant vos données personnelles à renvoyer timbrée au centre de scanning après l’avoir complétée, datée et signée et ce avant le 30 juin 2021 La déclaration ne comporte pas de codes pré-imprimés. Vous devez donc inscrire vous-même les codes et les montants qui y correspondent ;

  1. Dans les 6 premières cases, inscrivez votre code.




  2. Vous disposez ensuite de 10 cases pour indiquer le montant correspondant au code. Attention ! Votre montant doit être aligné à droite, les deux dernières cases servant uniquement aux centimes. Si vous devez indiquer un montant rond (sans centimes), inscrivez « 00 » dans les 2 dernières cases.

    Par exemple, pour inscrire un montant de 32.132,13 euros :
- La feuille d’accompagnement imprimée en blanc et vert pour l’envoi d’annexes si nécessaire ;

- L’enveloppe de renvoi pour renvoyer votre déclaration et les annexes éventuelles. L’adresse qui doit apparaître dans la fenêtre de l’enveloppe est celle du centre de scanning.

De quels documents avez-vous besoin pour remplir votre déclaration fiscale ?
Afin de remplir votre déclaration fiscale, vous devrez rassembler au préalable divers documents qui peuvent vous donner droit à des réductions d'impôt: la fiche de rémunérations 281.10 (à obtenir auprès de votre employeur), l’attestation des frais de garde de vos enfants, l’attestation de vos prêts hypothécaires, épargne-pension, libéralités à des institutions reconnues (dons et legs), titres-services, dépenses faites en vue d'économiser l'énergie, rentes alimentaires...

Que faire si je n'ai pas reçu de déclaration papier ?

Il vous est toujours possible de compléter votre déclaration de manière électronique via Tax-on-web (jusqu’au 15 juillet 2022) via votre carte d’identité électronique ainsi qu’un lecteur de carte adapté. Ainsi, vous n’aurez plus à demander la déclaration papier.

Si vous souhaitez néanmoins remplir une déclaration papier, vous devez demander un formulaire de déclaration à votre centre Particuliers.

Attention ! Si vous avez reçu une proposition de déclaration simplifiée, vous ne recevrez pas de déclaration papier.

Est-ce que je peux faire appel à un mandataire pour rentrer ma déclaration ?

Oui. Toute personne qui doit rentrer une déclaration peut faire appel à un mandataire (comptable, expert-comptable, conseiller fiscal, etc.). Ce mandataire doit avoir un numéro d’entreprise.

Tout d’abord, vous et votre mandataire devez créer un mandat (avant le 31août 2022). Ensuite, votre mandataire remplira votre déclaration et se chargera de l’envoyer via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web). Votre mandataire pourra rentrer votre déclaration jusqu’au 21 octobre 2021.

Que dois-je faire en cas d’erreur ou d’oubli dans ma déclaration ?

Vous ne pouvez plus modifier vous-même votre déclaration papier après envoi. Nous vous invitons à prendre contact le plus rapidement possible avec votre centre Particuliers pour faire corriger votre erreur.

Si vous avez rentré votre déclaration via Tax-on-web, vous pouvez modifier vous-même votre déclaration via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web) jusqu’au 15 juillet 2022 (une seule fois).

Que se passe-t-il si j'introduis ma déclaration en retard ?

Si vous n'avez pas rentré votre déclaration dans le délai indiqué sur celle-ci, vous risquez une amende ou un accroissement d’impôt.

De plus, l'administration peut recourir à la procédure de taxation d'office. Dans ce cas, elle dispose d’un délai de trois ans pour établir ou modifier votre impôt.

Puis-je demander un délai supplémentaire pour rentrer ma déclaration ?

Dans certains cas, et de manière exceptionnelle, il est possible d’obtenir un délai supplémentaire, aux conditions suivantes :

=> Votre demande doit être justifiée par la « force majeure » ou de « justes motifs », à savoir un évènement que vous ne pouviez pas prévoir ou éviter, et qui ne découle pas de votre volonté. Par exemple :
  • vous êtes gravement malade ;
  • vos documents ont disparu suite à un vol ou un incendie ;
  • vous êtes à l’étranger pour une longue durée (travail à l’étranger, gens de mer...).
=> Votre demande doit être introduite avant l’expiration du délai normal :
  • 30 juin 2022 si vous rentrez une déclaration papier ;
  • 15 juillet 2022 si vous rentrez votre déclaration via MYMINFIN (TAX-ON-WEB).
Pour faire la demande pour un délai supplémentaire, téléphonez à votre centre Particuliers en mentionnant :
  • vos nom, prénom et numéro de registre national
  • le canal pour rentrer votre déclaration : via le formulaire papier ou via Tax-on-web
  • les raisons qui justifient votre demande
  • la date du délai supplémentaire souhaitée
Votre demande fera l’objet d’un examen par votre centre. Celui-ci vous fera part de son accord ou de son refus.

Remarques :

- Les documents intitulés « Partie 2 » ne concernent que les indépendants ou dirigeants d’entreprises.

- Les fonctionnaires des institutions européennes ayant leur domicile fiscal en Belgique doivent compléter la déclaration fiscale en y déclarant l’ensemble de leurs revenus mondiaux. Ils ne doivent par contre pas mentionner leur salaire de l’Union européenne mais doivent cocher deux cases spéciales (1062-05 et 1020-47) les exonérant de taxes sur leurs rémunérations. Ils doivent joindre le certificat d'exonération fiscale émis par leur institution. Si ils ont d’autres revenus en Belgique ou à l’étranger (par exemple des biens immobiliers), ils doivent les déclarer aux codes correspondants.

- Pour les fonctionnaires des institutions européennes n’ayant pas leur domicile fiscal en Belgique, la déclaration doit être renvoyée au centre de scanning, non datée et non signée mais avec le certificat d’exonération fiscale émis par leur institution, et en mentionnant qu’ils sont non-résidents fiscaux belges.

Dans le cas où cette catégorie de fonctionnaires possède des revenus de source belge, ils doivent être déclarés dans une déclaration à l’impôt des non-résidents. Il faut alors prévenir votre bureau de taxation compétente et remplir ce formulaire. Une fois cette demande introduite, vous recevrez chaque année la déclaration. Vous devez également informer votre bureau s’il a un changement d’adresse et/ou de votre état civil (en cas de mariage, cohabitation légale, séparation, divorce, décès).

Pour plus d’informations, consultez cette page web.

Besoin d’aide ?

Étant donné les circonstances actuelles (Covid19), toutes les séances d’aide au remplissage sur place (dans les bureaux et les communes) sont annulées cette année.

Néanmoins, jusqu’au 29 juin 2021, un collaborateur du SPF Finances peut vous aider à remplir votre déclaration fiscale mais cela est possible uniquement par téléphone. Pour cela, vous devez d’abord prendre rendez-vous via le numéro de téléphone spécifique indiqué sur l’enveloppe de votre déclaration. Lors de la prise de rendez-vous, vous devez disposer de votre numéro de registre national.

Si vous ratez le premier appel du collaborateur, le collaborateur vous laissera un message, et il vous rappellera une deuxième fois. Vous ne devez pas rappeler vous-même. Si vous ratez également le deuxième appel, vous devez prendre (le plus rapidement possible) un rendez-vous pour un autre jour.


=> Il n’est plus possible de bénéficier de l’aide au remplissage après le 29 juin 2021.

=> Pour vous assurer que c’est bien un collaborateur du SPF Finances qui vous contacte, voici ce à quoi il faut faire attention :

  • Le numéro d’appel est le 02 572 57 xx ;

  • Le collaborateur du SPF Finances vous contacte uniquement si vous avez pris rendez-vous, et uniquement à la date fixée avec vous ;

  • Il vous confirme votre identité avec votre numéro de registre national ;

  • Le collaborateur que vous avez en ligne connait la plupart de vos revenus et d’autres éléments à reprendre dans votre déclaration. Par exemple, nous pouvons vous dire au téléphone le montant de votre salaire en 2019.

Certaines personnes malintentionnées peuvent imiter les appels du SPF Finances. Nous vous invitons à raccrochez immédiatement si :
  • La personne qui vous contacte ne connaît pas votre nom et prénom ;
  • Vous devez payer pour bénéficier de cette aide au remplissage ;
  • Votre interlocuteur vous propose de venir chez vous ou on vous demande de vous rendre quelque part ;
  • Votre interlocuteur vous demande votre numéro de compte, votre numéro de carte de crédit, un mot de passe, le code pin de votre carte d’identité, l’adresse de votre domicile ou votre adresse email.

Plus d’informations concernant votre déclaration fiscale sur :éclaration-fiscale